Suggested daily budget – €50 – €120
I am giving you an overview and the budget depends on the activities. To sum up a three-day exciting and eventful trip for two in the period from May to September during the weekdays:
– Three nights in Flåm camping in a tent for two €90
– Fjord safari €70 a person
– Stegastein viewing point €35 a person
– A day in the mountains incl. bus and half-day guided e-bike tour €80 a person
– Food and drinks: €50 a day a person (eating out)
Total €540 per person or €355 without the suggested activities.
It all depends on what you want to do. You can also manage just fine with approx. €20 a day for food. Hiking is free and it is just wonderful to do that, but make sure you go on marked trails.